Weather and Tides
- Port Renfrew Marina's Fishing Information
- Fishing Licenses: now ONLY available online -- get yours BEFORE you get to Port Renfrew
- Fishing recipes and fishing info at FishingPortRenfrew.ca
- St Jean's Cannery and Smokehouse: drop off your fish, they mail it back smoked and canned....yum. Depots in Sooke, Victoria, Nanaimo.
- Want to talk fishing? Brag about your catch? Try Sportfishingbc.com or fishingvancouverisland.org or Sharphooks.com
Things to Do
- Port Renfrew attractions
- Local hiking trails
- Big Tree Tours to Avatar Grove and more: Email email@example.com for more information
- Botanical Beach: great tidal pools at low tide, 20 minute drive from Marina; start of Juan de Fuca Marine Trail.
- West Coast Trail: serious hikers only
- Lizard Lake and Fairy Lake: fresh water swimming (often 5-10°C warmer than Port Renfrew),15-25 minute drive from Marina.
- Port Renfrew Pub: local wildlife of another kind.
- Coastal Kitchen Cafe
- Port Renfrew General Store: groceries, liquor store, in town. 250-647-5587
Port Renfrew Information sources
- Sooke to Port Renfrew -- "Wild by Nature"
- Port Renfrew Chamber Business Directory
- Wikipedia: Port Renfrew
- Arrival information for US Visitors arriving by boat