Rates: Port Renfrew Marina and RV Park
- GST not included unless noted.
- CASH ONLY (cheques accepted in limited circumstances). Sorry, we don’t accept credit cards or Interact, but we do have an ATM cash machine on site.
- Moorage, camping, and power sites subject to availability – first come, first serve - we don’t accept reservations.
- Daily: $1 per foot
- Daily while camping: $12 per night up to 21 feet LOA. Add $1 per foot over
- Sleep aboard: $25 per night up to 21 ft. Add $1 per foot over 21 feet
- Monthly: $12 per foot (if available)
- Daily without power: $22
- Daily with power: $26 (if available)
- Monthly without power: $300 (2 month min.)
- Monthly with power: $375 (2 month min. if available)
- Seasonal (Camping only): May 1 through Oct 15. $1,000 add $75 per month for power (if available). Does not include moorage.
Seasonal Camping and Moorage (May 1 through MID OcTober)
- Waterfront Campsite: $1,700. Add power $75/month
- Non-Waterfront Campsite: $1,600. Add power: $75/month
- Seasonal Launch Pass: $150 (GST incl.)
- Price includes moorage for boat up to 21 feet LOA. Add $25 a foot for oversize boats.
- Firewood: Only sometimes available for sale, while supplies last...if you want a fire, best to BRING YOUR OWN!
- Storage of Vehicle or Boat on Trailer: Parking $3/night. Stays longer than 1 week must pay in advance
- Winter Storage of RV, camper, trailer, or boat: $30/month, plus $50/month for power. Must be paid in advance
- Freezer space (store your catch): Free short-term storage. Subject to availability
- Gasoline service available: Please check at Marina for current price
- Fishing supplies, snacks, and ice: Check at Marina store for prices
- Online fishing licenses: buy yours before you arrive as they can only be purchased online now